Eulogy, Corporate / B2B Account Manager
We are looking for dynamic and energetic account manager to join our corporate and B2B team.
You’ll bring a passion for client service and team management, having already cut your teeth at account manager level, and be well versed in executing on press office, media relations and creative campaigns, leading a team but also getting stuck in to the doing.
In return you’ll get to join our amazing team to work on some brilliant clients like Virgin Media Business, Natwest Group and Headspace.
The ideal candidate will bring the following:
- B2B and corporate experience across a range of sectors (tech and / or financial services a bonus)
- Excellent team management and leadership skills, as comfortable steering the day to day delivery as you are jumping headfirst into everything from media pitching to reporting and evaluation
- A clear understanding of integrated communications strategy, with a proven ability to execute on media relations activities, content development, and social campaigns
- Exceptional knowledge of corporate and B2B media, journalist relationships, what’s going on in the media landscape, and demonstrable media intelligence and opinions
- Well-rounded communications skills including being a competent writer and presenter
- Experience delivering creative campaigns, generating ideas (including for media stories, thought leadership, and larger scale campaigning), and for tactical delivery such as media hijacking
Our account managers are the engine room of our client teams. They are the graceful swans of the agency.
Calmly gliding through the day on the surface and inspiring confidence from others; while underneath working hard to keep things moving in the right direction.
They keep all our plates spinning, proactively managing the day-to-day delivery of client programmes, and are responsible for driving results and hitting KPIs. They are seen as indispensable by clients and colleagues alike.
They should consistently deliver the highest quality content and stand-out results; be responsive to client requests; and ensure account reporting and admin runs like clockwork.
Our account managers guide and support junior colleagues, delegating efficiently while mucking in themselves—and know when to bring in more senior colleagues.
Ultimately, they are responsible for maintaining high standards of client service and delivery across the board.
Eulogy brand values:
Pushing ourselves, our team and our clients to be the best we can.
Never settling with comfort. Always going further in our quest for brilliance.
Relentlessly exploring, discovering and understanding our industry, our clients, each other, and the world around us.
No bullshit. No spin. Telling it like it is.
Giving constant support to colleagues and clients, because that’s the foundation on which our gang is built.
Click 'APPLY NOW'.