ACCOUNT DIRECTOR / SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Consumer brands, Corporate Reputation
* Covid-19. In the current circumstances, it may be that the role featured is paused. However, we are still keen to hear from prospective candidates who would like to be considered, so that we can be ready for when the situation changes.
This is an agency that takes personal career progression and development very seriously and it deserves its reputation as one of the top flight PR agencies around. Add to that a client roster you’ll get nowhere else, fabulous offices in a great location and you are on to a winning streak. Luckily they are also keen to add to their Account Director and Senior Account Director levels so would like to hear from you if you cut the mustard with the very best PRs in the business, already work on stand out consumer brands, are a really strong strategic thinker and relish working on reputation management, brand equity and behaviour change campaigns.
Thanks to their continuous growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for Account Directors and Senior ADs. Both roles require broad agency experience without bias to any specific sector – or if so, you should have the ability to demonstrate how you would apply that experience to the agency’s current client portfolio.
They are looking for exceptional candidates with varied experience and wide-ranging perspectives. You should be able to cut across sectors and switch seamlessly between all disciplines, from reactive issues management to proactive storytelling, be intellectually curious, creative, collaborative and eager to learn.
Their approach is to consider all audiences which is why they’re built to be different. In a climate that no longer respects boundaries or disciplines, they are not limited by sector divisions or traditional silos like ‘consumer’, ‘corporate’ or ‘digital’. They organise skills and expertise under one campaigning approach – drawing on disciplines including social, digital, traditional media relations, content creation, employee engagement/internal comms, issues management – to reach the audiences that matter.
If this sounds like you, call now for details.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Provide day-to-day client team direction and management
- Act as a proactive coach and mentor across teams
- Contribute to new business lead development and pitches
- Play an active role in growing clients organically
- Ensure high standards across all teams
- Establish strong client relationships
- Provide in-depth knowledge of client’s business and industries and share this widely
- Keep well informed and use a broad range of sources to build opinion and ideas
- Clients will include numerous FTSE100 and blue-chip companies so previous work with high profile clients is essential at all levels.
- A strong agency background and experience of working with big brand, blue chip accounts.
- An excellent track record in delivering integrated campaigns.
- Around 6-9 years’ experience in a communications role
- Excellent communications (oral and written) & presenting skills
- Knowledgeable about and adept at working with media and influencers
- Enthusiastic about the importance of creativity in campaigning
- Exceptional client (or internal stakeholder) handling skills
- Experience giving high-level strategic counsel
- Confident at quickly becoming a subject matter expert
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to lead, inspire and develop teams
- Ability to anticipate requests before they are received
- A positive, flexible and ambitious team player
- Works well under pressure
- A good head for numbers
- This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and to join one of the biggest names in the communications industry.
To apply for this role send your CV by clicking 'APPLY NOW' quoting code CF0429