Content Coordinator - Wealth & Asset Management, Barron's - NY
The role of Content Coordinator responsible for developing content and selecting speakers for the Barron's Advisor Summits.
In order to create innovative and timely agendas across global and domestic markets, the ideal candidate will need to understand critical trends in the wealth and asset management industries, and be able to creatively form panels of speakers to address these trends.
- Build and maintain a speaker pipeline of financial advisors and key executives in the wealth and asset management industries.
- Create content topics and select speakers for domestic and international Wealth Management Programs
- Assist in agenda creation for all conferences from inception through implementation
- Strategize ways to innovate and enhance conference experience by way of content
- Write descriptions for the various sessions and panels
- Manage the Continuing Education Credit reporting for attendees
- Communicate logistics for speakers and maintain an exceptional client experience
- Work closely with other members of the content team, in addition to marketing and event functions
- Ability to work collaboratively with others on team
- Ability to work on multiple conference agendas - globally, nationally, and regionally - simultaneously, calmly, and inclusively.
- Strong attention to detail to effectively manage ambiguity and change
- Excellent writer to create practical, engaging, and enduring content descriptions and copy for promotional use
- Ability to implement and execute conference planning
- Ability to Travel to events and meetings
- Bachelors Degree & ideally 1-2 years of professional experience
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities.
Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead.
More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.