Dirt & Glory Media, Social Media Assistant - Part Time
Are you a creative and well-organised person with a passion for social media? Do you want to develop your career in the creative industries, learn new skills and use social media to help make the world a better place? We should talk!
Dirt & Glory Media is looking for a part-time social media assistant to help support in the day-to-day running of channels relating to female sexual health.
This opportunity would suit someone with previous experience managing social accounts, or who is looking for an entry level position and / or is keen to build up their portfolio on a very exciting, once in a lifetime, womxn’s health campaign.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is organised, flexible and is in their element scheduling social posts. You should be brimming with ideas for creative social treatments and ideas to grow audiences and deliver results. You will be working on a campaign for a new product launch, so being driven by growing an audience is key.
We want someone who knows the best times to post and who can write fun, engaging, snappy copy. We’re looking for a team player, who is also independent and doesn’t mind working from home.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about womxn’s health and womxn’s rights more generally. You’ll be writing (and talking) about sexual health A LOT, so please make sure this is something you are comfortable with - or better yet, totally enthusiastic about!
Who are Dirt & Glory Media?
We’re a small, friendly team based in Farringdon, but currently working mostly remotely. For the last five years, Dirt & Glory Media has been at the forefront of editorial communications. We create content on behalf of brands that speaks to people.
We believe that every brand is a magazine waiting to happen and we love delivering innovative, exciting and forward thinking concepts to our clients. We invest in our people and we want to help you grow your portfolio, learn new skills and advance your career.
What will you be doing?
- You will work alongside a small team of creatives to deliver social media content across two accounts.
- Use scheduling tools like Tweetdeck and Facebook Creative Suite to schedule content.
- Write brilliant social copy, and use analytics to make sure it performs well.
- Assist with creative briefs and work alongside designers to create beautiful content.
What experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience managing social media accounts. This can be professional or personal. Whether you’ve helped establish a profile for a club or society, or you’ve made your cat an Instagram sensation, we want to hear from you about how you grew your platform.
- Basic knowledge of scheduling tools (Tweetdeck, Facebook studio etc.) and social analytic tools is essential.
- A passion for social media particularly Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Above all, we are more interested in what you want to do next, rather than what you’ve done before. We want to meet someone who is willing to develop and learn new skills.
Days: Minimum three days a week.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' and send a one page cover letter and CV by 30 September.