DIRECTOR / ASSOCIATE | Issues & Public Affairs
* Covid-19. In the current circumstances, it may be that the role featured is paused. However, we are still keen to hear from prospective candidates who would like to be considered, so that we can be ready for when the situation changes.
Your chance to join a team that has already won a coveted Cannes Lion Grand Prix for its work with Sir David Attenborough and the UN. As one of the largest practices in this global agency, Issues and Public Affairs is now looking for an ambitious and driven Director or Associate. Ideally you should have experience of working in reputation, issues driven with some public affairs background. A person who thinks outside the box to create solutions from challenging clients and situations. The role will involve multiple work streams and a range of stakeholders to manage and providing counsel to clients and deliver results when the stakes are high. At the heart of its business model is handling issues in all their forms for clients, covering corporate reputation and issue management; crisis communications, public affairs (UK and international), international affairs (geo-politics and international organisations) and Organisational and business transformation
In return you will be part of the leadership team, take an active role in developing and winning new business and work with highly skilled and like-minded individuals who have earned a reputation for delivering award winning campaigns. This agency offers the chance to join highly creative, business savvy teams that can offer a full suite of communications tools and disciplines to a broad range of global clients. You also get great offices to work in, industry-leading benefits, lead on new business, run an international client base and have a well-resourced, collegiate working environment.
You will be a client relationship lead and responsible for the efficient and profitable running of all client business and staff within your group and develop strategies and campaign activation, quality controlling all aspects of the client programme and relationships with the agency.
Clients come from a range of sectors from industrial and manufacturing, to sustainability, technology health and FS all with diverse challenges and opportunities and they pride themselves on long-term, senior level, trusted relationships with an eclectic and global client base.
- A fully rounded PR operator with a background in Issues, corporate comms and Public Affairs,
- A thorough understanding of all elements of communications, marketing and the media,
- Capable of driving and growing existing business within the context and plans of the agency.
- Able to manage a client portfolio and meet profitability targets
- Develop strategies and activities for clients and oversee their execution, quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes and relationships with the agency.
- Take a leading role in developing and winning new business, from the initial approach and research stage, through to development of strategic plans and creative proposals, and leading pitch team.
- As a source of trusted strategic advice for clients you would have experience of providing strategic communications and counsel
- Serve as an ambassador of digital media and apply digital media tools and strategy to meet client objectives
- Client Relationship Management to ensure client retention and growth.
- Portfolio management and profitability
- Networking & New Business - New revenue streams are proactively identified through existing and new business opportunities
To apply for this exciting new challenge please send your cv by clicking 'APPLY NOW' quoting ref CF0566 or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295