SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | Brands, Corpsumer
* Covid-19. In the current circumstances, it may be that the role featured is paused. However, we are still keen to hear from prospective candidates who would like to be considered, so that we can be ready for when the situation changes.
This is an integrated and global PR agency that takes personal career progression and development very seriously and deserving of its reputation as one of the top flight PR agencies around. Luckily, they’re also on the lookout for new talent and are looking for the very best PR’s (with at least some UK, PR agency experience) and who possibly already work on stand out consumer brands to join their London team.
So, if you’re a strong strategic thinker and relish working on brand championing, reputation management and strategic, behaviour change campaigns, read on and apply now.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a sector agnostic Senior Account Executive with broad agency experience. You should have the ability to demonstrate how you could apply that experience to the agency’s current client portfolio, working across reputation, behaviour change, issues and crisis, media relations, digital nous, consultancy expertise, presentation and budget management.
Key responsibilities will include
• Executing client programmes and ensuring expectations are exceeded.
• Developing client relationships.
• Producing work to ensure high standards and ensuring you understand the clients’ businesses, organisation and sector influences.
• Being an integral part of a strong team culture and fun working environment.
• Actively seeking opportunities to win new clients and to open up new opportunities with existing clients.
Clients will include numerous FTSE100 and blue-chip companies so previous work with high profile clients is essential at all levels.
• A strong agency background and experience of working with big brand, blue chip accounts.
• The ability to spot opportunities for growth.
• Consultancy expertise and the ability to provide strategic advice.
• The ability to build strong relationships with clients, the media and team members.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and to join one of the biggest names in the communications industry.
To apply for this role send your CV by clicking 'APPLY NOW' quoting code CF0551.
For more information, call Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter on 020 3397 7543/07702 186088