Ink, Junior Digital Designers
Ink is looking for Junior Digital Designers to produce eye-catching and impactful digital (and print) creative for our growing global client list.
Working within Ink's in-house creative agency, your main responsibilities will involve the design and build of sponsored content (banners, display ads, social posts etc) for a huge and diverse roster of brands. You will also be supporting with a broader set of exciting and varied briefs from pitch to launch.
The successful candidates will be highly organised and calm under pressure, with an eye for what makes engaging, effective online content and can turn around designs for multiple platforms quickly and efficiently.
Ink is the world’s largest producer of travel media, partnering with some of the biggest airlines on the planet to produce award-winning digital and print content.
This is an exciting, new role that would suit creative recent graduates with relevant training keen to make their mark in the world of digital advertising.
- Work with the campaign team to produce clear, persuasive and compelling advertising creative (static and animated) for multiple digital platforms.
- Support the digital team to produce engaging assets for social posts about our commercial partners.
- Take on diverse creative projects with our in-house creative agency and Editorial teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- BA, BTEC HND or equivalent qualification in digital design field
- A passion and understanding of current digital and social design trends. Strong communication skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines. Good time-management skills.
- Confident self starter with excellent personal organisation skills.
- Experience designing for digital advertising
- Languages (German, French) would be advantageous
Click 'APPLY NOW' and send us your CV and covering letter.