MailOnline, Graphic Artist
7 days left
- Full Time
MailOnline, the world’s largest newspaper website with 24.9 million monthly unique visitors globally, is looking for talented and experienced Graphic Artists to join the London Picture team.
This is a great opportunity to join an energetic and creative picture desk, working alongside other picture editors and graphic artists, producing great visual content whilst supporting News, Sport, Lifestyle and Entertainment journalism.
Suitable candidates will have proven graphic and editing experience, being able to coordinate coverage in a fast-paced digital news environment. They will be able to create image-led content for a social audience.
- An expert eye for spotting the most interesting pictures and stories across all social platforms, media channels and resources
- A passion for generating original ideas for image-led content and the ability to communicate stories in the most engaging and shareable way
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and creativity is a must
- Understanding of commissioning and creation of graphics
- Sound technical knowledge of picture management and web publishing systems
- Understanding of legal covenants such as the UK Editors’ Code of Practice, media law, copyright law and editorial guidelines in the UK and globally
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business. Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to send an up-to-date CV along with a note about yourself and examples of work.
Any applications received without a CV will not be considered.