Price Reporter / Analyst
Do you have price reporting/analysis experience? This is a rare opportunity to join a London-based company providing data, analytics, advisory services and events to a dedicated industry. In this newly created role, you will launch and develop a pricing service. Please note that this role will start remotely.
- Build and maintain solid network of contacts in the industry
- Develop product strategy, maintaining content and methodology accordingly
- Prepare, compile, evaluate and process data before publication
- Generate market trends and industry content using statistical modelling techniques
- Produce market commentaries, summarising complex information into sharp and digestible reports
- Work closely with colleagues to enhance pricing model
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a price reporter/analyst is essential
- Strong communication and networking skills, with the ability to create solid relationships at all levels
- Excellent writing skills, and the ability to create concise content from complex information
- Ability to analyse datasets and statistical modelling experience
- Project management experience is desired, working with a team to develop a product
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.