Editor, Barron's Advisor Newsletters - Montreal
5 days left
- Full Time
The position requires curating, editing, producing and delivering targeted content on a daily basis within Barron's Wealth & Asset Management group's fast-growing financial advisor newsletter business.
The employee will be passionate about delivering accurate, relevant, high-quality content that will give financial advisors a consistent edge in growing their businesses.
- Daily Market Brief: Curate top daily business, economy and market stories each business day from Barron's, Marketwatch and Dow Jones; use them and market data to create daily newsletter for Barron's wealth management partners to distribute to their clients.
- Weekly Market Brief: Curate each week's top business, economy and market stories from Barron's, Marketwatch and Dow Jones; use them and market data to create daily newsletter for Barron's wealth management partners to distribute to their clients.
- Barron's Advisor briefs: Curate, synopsize and publish news about the wealth management industry from numerous publications.
- Feature articles: Research, report and write articles about wealth management topics, including Q&A articles with industry leaders.
Skills & Experience
- A sophisticated understanding of business, markets and the wealth management industry.
- Deep sourcing within the financial advisor community.
- A proven track record of supervisory editorial judgment developed through professional journalism experience : The successful candidate will be writing and editing for a professional audience -- and often will be the last eyes on copy before publication.
- A history of editorial innovation. This is a fluid role, and the successful candidate should be a self-starter who can spot opportunities to help grow the business, and be fully prepared to take on those new responsibilities.
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities.
Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead.
More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.