Dow Jones, Due Diligence - Market Specialist (London)
Supporting the Growth of our Due Diligence Business with the following focus:
- Strategic Accounts and Relationship Development
- Product Initiatives
- Operational Effectiveness
Reporting to: Global Director - Due Diligence and Managed Services. Stakeholders will include Sales, Data Strategy research team, Product team, Finance and Operations.
1) Strategic Accounts and Relationship Development
- Support to Sales teams across all regions with particular focus on key accounts and sectors.
- Will track customer satisfaction, lead and support relationship development, the building of our brand and identification of opportunities for growth.
- You will have experience working with a range of clients directly on Due Diligence and third party risk projects.
- You will have demonstrated the ability to manage demanding clients, understand their needs and propose solutions to meet their requirements.
- You will demonstrate experience of growing revenues in the Due Diligence market.
2) Product Initiatives
- Drive and support the execution of initiatives to improve our Due Diligence product by supporting the development of our reports, our ability to position our services in the market and within our portfolio and improving our delivery mechanisms
- You will have experience of improving a due diligence product, output or process to benefit clients.
- You will have strong knowledge of the market and be able to determine how Dow Jones services can be improved and positioned.
- You will have demonstrated the ability to adapt a product to changing needs.
- You will demonstrate experience of good project management to achieve results in matrix organisational structures.
- You will demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement and the adoption of appropriate technology.
3) Operational Effectiveness
- Drive and support initiatives to increase our operational effectiveness across the life-cycle of the client and the product, delivering quicker onboarding, margin improvement and reducing risk, including information and data security
- You will demonstrate a good understanding of the drivers of cost, quality and risk within the due diligence business. You will understand the impact of information and data security on the due diligence business process.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience using Due Diligence tools including search tools (eg Arachnys, Encompass, DDIQ or similar), media databases (eg Factiva,Lexis or similar), compliance databases (eg WorldCheck, Dow Jones Risk Center or similar).
- Experience conducting Due Diligence research themselves and taking responsibility for final reports delivered to clients.
- Likely to have worked for a minimum of 4 years in a Due Diligence, Investigations or Business Intelligence firm. Roles will include client facing roles and business development as well as research.
- Project Management experience - supporting and ideally leading projects to deliver change and improvement.
- Will have a strong understanding of the regulatory environment driving the need for due diligence in both financial institutions and large corporate organizations.
- Will be excited and energised by the opportunity to drive growth
- Flexible to be able to work across multiple timezones
- Innovative - to spot and take opportunities and identify possibilities for change
- Assertive - to manage different stakeholders in a complex organisational structure
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities.
Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead.
More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.