ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Corp comms, Issues, Campaigning
* Covid-19. In the current circumstances, it may be that the role featured is paused. However, we are still keen to hear from prospective candidates who would like to be considered, so that we can be ready for when the situation changes.
Great benefits and great office views from this fast-growing entrepreneurial agency on the banks of the river. This corporate comms, campaigning agency is becoming a force to reckon with and is looking for new leaders (Account Director level) to join their team. You should have a background in corporate comms and would work across an enviable client list. You could be a Senior Account Manager or already an Account Director looking for a new, more expansive challenge and keen to work with smart, tenacious, enquiring PR teams. They have a reputation for recognising talent and rewarding and accelerating career paths. Clients are in business and enterprise sector, (working with some of those most respected and high profile entrepreneurs around), start-ups and initiatives, high profile dot coms, Tech, FS and global business conferences.
You will be joining an agency that is having a disruptive influence and headline grabbing impact in the PR industry. You will work alongside some of the brightest minds in PR, lead talented teams in a supportive and skilful environment with excellent training and great rewards (including bonus and new bus commission).
- Manage a diverse range of clients
- Develop creative, thought provoking and challenging campaigns and media plans to meet strategic and commercial objectives
- Be responsible for clear and effective ‘forward radar’ for pertinent client issues
- Encourage organic growth on existing business and take a lead on new business development
- Engage with National and Business media
- Ensure excellent delivery on all campaign work including; thought leadership, events, stakeholder activity
- Act as principal point of contact for clients and be able to give constructive and advisory counsel
- Mentor and motivate high calibre and intellectually stimulating teams
- Strong corporate communications backgrounds and a good understanding around issues campaigns
- A track record in one or some of these sectors; innovative technology, fintech, financial/ proservices, business enterprise, SMEs
- A proven record of winning new business and in leading, managing and growing a profitable portfolio of clients
- Experience in running and creating cross-discipline, multi-stakeholder campaigns, including corporate, media relations and digital
- A good understanding of policy and the impact the political landscape has on the commercial world
- Excellent editorial and written skills
- Dynamic and proven, team leader and coach, with exceptional people management skills
- Ability to monitor client budgets and ensure revenue growth and team profitability
- A desire to join big thinking, highly strategic, creative teams
- Good understanding of and connections within the national and business media landscape
- Ability to provide senior client counsel
- Independent thinker, creative and driven
To apply for this role send your cv by clicking 'APPLY NOW' quoting CF0500.