Cogora, Clinical Features Assistant - Healthcare Titles
Our market leading healthcare titles for GPs, community nurses and pharmacists are looking for an eagle-eyed science graduate to work as clinical features assistant.
We are looking for a bright clinical features assistant to join our editorial team, supporting the team in creating and commissioning content for our market-leading print and digital healthcare publications: Pulse, Nursing in Practice, the Pharmacist, Hospital Healthcare Europe, Hospital Pharmacy Europe, Pulse Learning and Nursing in Practice Learning.
The job is an ideal starting position for a science graduate keen to break into medical publishing or journalism.
The successful candidate will have a science background and qualifications in journalism or science communication. They will have excellent organisational skills, an ability to work collaboratively in a team and have a high level of attention to detail.
They will be responsible for supporting editors in commissioning and preparing clinical articles for educational websites, as well as producing some clinical content for the publications’ news websites when necessary.
They will work within a wider team of health journalists, as well as working within the wider company to share their expertise and learn new skills.
- Organising clinical content across all of Cogora’s brand, including: liaising with current authors, finding new authors, working with editors to ensure content can be repurposed for Cogora’s different audiences.
- Day-to-day coordination of Pulse Learning and Nursing in Practice Learning, and the clinical sections of Cogora’s other titles. Suggest: Day-to-day organisation of clinical CPD/learning content for Cogora’s titles.
- Working with editors of all the brands and Cogora’s clinical adviser to commission specialist authors.
- Editing in the first instance any clinical pieces received.
- Uploading clinical content to our websites.
- Creating questions to check learning for our CPD modules.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to send your CV and covering letter.