ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - ASSOCIATE | Public Affairs
Boutique, independent and centrally located agency (although obviously flexi working is how the teams are working now) with an unrivalled reputation in the corporate, built environment and pro-services market, is looking for a new team member. You could fit the bill if you are anywhere between an Account Director and Associate Director with a strong background in public affairs. This is the best chance to accelerate your public affairs / PR career and work on some of the biggest names in these sectors.
This is a lively agency with a stellar reputation. Your background should be in Public Affairs, local government, policy and preferably in these sectors but principally corporate and b2b. If you’re looking for an international spin to your career this will definitely deliver. This is the best chance to take on real responsibility and be recognised for your contribution and to head up enthusiastic, motivated and highly capable teams.
We would like to hear from forward-thinking and dedicated Public Affairs specialists to join a team of dynamic and diverse communicators.
- A strong background in public affairs within a strategic communications agency or in-house role
- Experience in running successful planning permission campaigns, including stakeholder engagement and public consultations
- A demonstrable track-record of managing a variety of client accounts
- A good grasp of national and local government
- The ability to deal confidently with senior individuals in the private and public sector
- Skilled in drafting high quality content including key messages, consultation and media material
- Manage junior members of a team to ensure materials are delivered to meet and surpass client expectations
- Experience of and interest in built environment, development and regeneration projects is desirable
This established consultancy, offers the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the real estate, pro-services and environment industries on a variety of projects within a motivated and supportive environment.
To learn more about this role, please click 'APPLY NOW' quoting job reference no: CF0572 and send your details through or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295