3 days left
- Full Time
DCD’s website and print magazine is the go-to global publication for data center news, analysis and opinion.
We’re looking for a reporter to cover this vibrant industry and help us uncover stories about this important and little-understood sector for a growing publication.
We want someone who can write news stories and features for an audience of data center owners and operators, as well as eventually edit copy and get involved with video and audio content.
Candidates are not required to know the industry in detail before applying, but will be expected to learn quickly - with help from the rest of the team. They must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
There will be opportunities to report from tech industry events around the world, including DCD's own series of conferences.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Source and write news for the website and longer features for the magazine
- Liaise regularly with key members of the data center industry, locally and abroad
- Represent the company professionally, demonstrating the company’s culture and values at all times
Ideally you will have:
- A relevant degree or equivalent
- Some journalism or writing experience
- And interest in the technology industry and its ramifications
Holiday: 25 Days
Benefits: Birthday off, healthcare plan, life insurance, industry trips and events.
Interested candidates should click 'APPLY NOW' and submit a short introductory cover letter and CV.