Digital Editor, Arabian Business - Dubai
Arabian Business is the Middle East’s leading business brand, focusing on both English and Arabic speaking communities.
The multi-platform brand provides up-to-the-minute news along with in-depth analysis of the latest local, regional and international news and its influence on business in the Gulf.
We are seeking a dynamic, versatile and committed Digital Editor to oversee the daily operations and ongoing development of our market-leading business and news website.
The responsibilities of a Digital Editor will include:
- Managing the day-to-day content management of the website
- Identifying, writing and editing stories, including breaking news
- Collaborating with reporters, videographers, editors and correspondents to reflect the day’s news agenda in a variety of content formats
- Working with the technical teams to develop new sections and platforms for storytelling
- Developing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of high-level contributors, including columnists, thought leaders and opinion-formers
- Developing a social media strategy to ensure the maximum reach of both the brand and the content.
- Have a track record of managing a news-focused website
- Be able to display the full range of editorial skills, from crafting crisp, SEO-friendly headlines, handling copy quickly and accurately to coordinating reporters and managing the news agenda.
- Be able to demonstrate their ability to build audiences across a range of digital platforms, analyse traffic data and develop innovative storytelling formats.
- Knowledge of the business landscape of the Middle East, and a with contact’s book to match, would be a distinct advantage.
Click 'APPLY' now.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.