The Conversation, Social Media Producer
5 days left
- Full Time
The Conversation works with the world’s universities to unlock academic knowledge for the benefit of society. The content we produce in partnership with experts is free for all to read, listen to, share and republish. We aim to bridge the gap between academic knowledge and the public via a newsroom of global editors.
We are looking for a social media producer to manage our social media feeds and create content to promote The Conversation UK’s written, audio and webinar output. This is a six-month contract.
You will have a good understanding of the evolving social media and podcasting landscape. You will have an ability to build and maintain audience engagement through creative content.
On a day-to-day basis, you will create content for, edit and maintain The Conversation UK's social media feeds (including podcast channels) to build brand awareness, give us a clearer voice on these platforms and help build our community.
You will also repurpose audio and video content for social media, and ensure the smooth running of regular webinars. There will also be opportunities to think strategically about social media output.
Skills and experience:
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Experience of audio and video content production software
- Creativity and flexibility to help us tell our stories effectively across different platforms, social media and others
- Eye for designing graphics and animations that will promote content on social media and podcast platforms
- Diplomatic skills and experience of working with remote teams
- Experience demonstrating reach through analytics desirable
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and initiative
Our HQ is based in London but you don't have to be – the role will include remote working. We value diversity, and are keen to receive applications from people from ethnically diverse and under-represented backgrounds. You must be legally able to work in the UK.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' and submit a cover letter and your CV and tell us how you heard about the job.