Commercial Manager, Logistics ME - Dubai
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 50.3 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
Aviation Business Middle East & Logistics Middle East are the region’s leading supply chain media brands.
The multi-platform outlets provide up-to-the-minute news from the relevant industries, along with in-depth analysis of the latest local, regional and international events and their impact & influence on business in the Gulf.
The media output includes audio, digital, print and video interviews with some of the region’s leading supply chain businessmen providing coverage & analysis.
Logistics ME is looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to join the commercial team selling innovative multi-platform solutions with a focus on digital, events and content creation.
- Proactive sales person with 3+ years international or GCC Business Media sales experience with contacts across industries like Logistics and Aviation.
- Strong experience in selling across digital display, video production, social media, events and magazine platforms is required, as is the proven ability to manage a continually growing digital platform and lead growth through new revenue channels.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and maintain efficiency and accuracy are key attributes.
- The right candidate will display an excellent understanding of media sales and the media market place, but not be defined by it, and most definitely be able to think outside its traditional parameters and sell creatively as well as across platforms.
Additionally, the right candidate will have experience in:
- GCC media sales
- Selling digital solutions, social influencer channels, video, awards & events.
- Analytic digital sales
- Creative content solutions.
- Brand and product extension & development
We are looking for someone dynamic who likes to work in a multicultural environment. The right fit will be an individual who is driven, accountable, socially smart, organized, a team player who uses their own initiative and communicates effectively.
The package is competitive and will be based on relevant experience, network of contacts and ability.
Click 'APPLY' now.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.