GRC World Forums, Senior Journalist - Maternity Cover | 9 Month FTC
GRC World Forums is a trusted information source for more than 550,000 governance, regulation and compliance professionals worldwide.
We provide analysis, insight and news to compliance professionals working in the data protection, privacy, cyber-security and financial crime sectors.
Our events reach thousands worldwide while our FinCrime Report and PrivSec websites bring our readers the latest news, commentary and research.
Reporting to the Head of Editorial, you will play a key role in producing engaging content as GRC World Forums launches a new combined website in January.
You will be responsible for writing news and analysis articles, interviewing key sector figures, developing ideas for original research and building expertise and contacts.
You will be a self-starter who is comfortable developing relationships with important figures in our key industries.
The role will begin in mid-January.
- Experience of writing for a B2B/trade or specialist publication
- At least 2-3 years of journalistic experience
- A strong news sense
- Ability to write long-form pieces
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to analyse complex information and turn it into engaging storytelling
- Knowledge and experience of applying media law
- Experience of writing about governance and regulatory issues
- Ability to use social media and other channels to amplify articles
Click 'APPLY NOW'.