LuxuryLondon.co.uk, Digital Editor
Luxury London Media is looking for a new Digital Editor who will oversee the day-to-day running and strategy for LuxuryLondon.co.uk.
Contract type: six-month full time services contract, with a view to becoming permanent
- Uploading and publishing SEO-optimised, compelling and creative editorial
- Content spanning topics in the luxury sector
- Manage all social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Build and send weekly newsletters and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and track affiliate marketing and e-commerce opportunities on the website
- Manage online client partnerships, from creative conception to reporting
- Analyse weekly and monthly data to identify audience behaviour
- Work closely with the Luxury London print and commercial teams to ensure brand cohesion and maximise opportunities for collaboration
- Represent Luxury London Media at industry events, including outside normal working hours and be the main point of contact for all digital enquiries
- A proven track record in digital publishing and journalism
- Fantastic copywriting and editing skills
- An impeccable eye for detail
- A solid knowledge of SEO
- A thorough understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram, and how to use these to promote online content and grow the Luxury London brand
- An understanding of affiliate marketing
- A strong knowledge of the luxury sector
- Experience in Photoshop and InDesign is preferred but not essential
WORKING AT LUXURY LONDON
Luxury London Media is an integrated media company that connects premium brands with high-net-worth individuals.
We combine our website and social media platforms with a highly-targeted print portfolio and programme of experience-led events to position premium brands in front of highly-defined target audiences.
Committed to championing ethical luxury, LuxuryLondon.co.uk is dedicated to showcasing the very best of what London has to offer, while featuring inspirational escapes through enlightening global travel content.
We create compelling, trusted guides to luxury shopping destinations and ‘What’s On’ round-ups that cover everything from restaurants, hotels and spas to entertainment and cultural attractions.
Click 'APPLY NOW'.