Newsweek, Freelance News Reporter
Newsweek is looking for freelance news reporters to join the London team.
They will understand the needs of a fast-paced digital newsroom: Staying on top of the evolving news agenda; hitting the phone for comments; and writing clean, accurate copy to short deadlines.
Job Type: Freelance, remote working, 1 - 5 days per week as mutually agreed.
Services to be provided:
- Writing several news stories a day
- Researching content, fact and source checking
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard
- Experience in a reporting role for a reputable organization
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of news topics, including U.S. politics
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible hours and weekend working
- Knowledge and experience of a particular beat, i.e. foreign affairs, economics, business, pop culture, health, technology, social media trends
Click 'APPLY NOW'.