portfolio institutional, Deputy Editor - Maternity Cover
portfolio institutional is looking to appoint a deputy editor on a nine-month contract to cover maternity leave.
The magazine covers UK institutional investment providing pension schemes, insurers and charities with insight and analysis into the latest investment strategies, regulation and best practice.
The successful applicant will be expected to write incisive and unique online news stories, in-depth features and interviews for the monthly magazine.
Crucial to that is a good understanding of the financial industry and key investment topics as well as the ability to build strong relationships with institutional asset owners.
The candidate will also manage portfolio-institutional.co.uk, which includes co-ordinating content uploads and collaborating with the marketing team on social media campaigns.
The role also includes responsibility for a bi-weekly newsletter.
What we are looking for:
- At least two years financial journalism experience
- Web and social media savvy
- An understanding of the issues affecting institutional investors
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to establish and maintain a network of key investors across the institutional investment landscape
Optional qualifications include:
- Experience using WordPress and Mailchimp
- Experience on SEO strategies
- A contact book full of pension funds and a willingness to form new relationships with asset owners
- Experience of the insurance, pensions or charity sectors considered a distinct advantage
We are a small but growing team. As you would expect from a close-knit company, we place a high value on our employees and as such offer an attractive salary.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in a fast-moving company with exciting growth plans.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this position is currently remote.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to send your CV and cover letter.