Story Editor, Barron's - NY
Barron's is seeking a Story Editor to join a team of talented editors on the Barron's news desk, ensuring readers are served with timely coverage throughout the day and week.
This editor will edit, rewrite, and publish articles, and make sure they have the appropriate graphics, charts, and photos.
- Edit articles for barrons.com and Barron's magazine
- Work across the newsroom with editors, reporters, photo, and graphics to ensure digital coverage meets standards from an editorial and visual standpoint
- Solid news judgment, and an ability to edit quickly and accurately on deadline
- Experience editing at a major publication
- Expertise in finance, markets, and business
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and a knack for writing snappy headlines and ledes
- An eye for graphics, charts, photos
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities.
Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead.
More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.