Graff, Brand Editor
Reporting to: Head of Brand Strategy and Media, London
Build a deep knowledge of the Graff business in order to develop Graff’s tone of voice throughout all collateral and consumer touch points.
Devise core messaging for new products and collections, agreeing themes and writing press releases and other supporting materials as required.
Editing externally or internally generated written content as required to ensure that the tone of voice is appropriate to the audience and message.
Provide important support to HQ and global PR teams in order to maximise and increase the publication of high-quality editorial, both online and in print.
Key Responsibility #1: Content generation and editing
- Continuously develop and elevate Graff’s written word in all communication channels, developing stories, writing new copy and editing existing content in order to ensure that the company tone of voice is consistent and supports the brand positioning throughout all global mediums. Copywriting may include but is not limited to:
- Printed materials (catalogues, press releases, diamond books, internal communications)
- Sales support materials (client presentations and communications)
- Commissioning content to support other strands of business such as the Delaire Graff Estate and Graff fragrances
- Digital content encompassing the website and targeted email, along with writing and commissioning product descriptions as required
- Social media content across multiple platforms
- E-commerce copy for the online boutique
- Advertising copy (campaign taglines and credits)
- Assist in the creation of pitch presentations for the press
Key Responsibilty #2: Brand development
- Work with the creative team and senior management to compose narratives for new collections and campaigns. Support Graff’s PR teams at the London HQ and around the world in order to optimise the generation of high-quality content that aligns with brand values.
- Develop storytelling concepts for new collection launches and important diamonds
- Craft pitches for external creative agencies
- Meet with the design team to interpret their concepts for collections, ensuring that the messaging remains on point for the brand
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge and passion for the luxury jewellery and/or watch industry
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Ability to project manage within deadlines and budget
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe suite skills are a bonus
Click 'APPLY NOW'.