Progressive Media International, Assistant Editor
Two monthly sister trade magazines and accompanying websites are looking for an assistant editor to join the team.
- News and feature writing: a minimum of two full-length features a month, plus news as required.
- Posting content on the magazine’s website.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Attending trade shows, conferences, and undertaking company visits.
- Assisting with the organisation of the magazine’s virtual events.
- Subbing articles and proofing page lay-outs.
- Building and maintaining a network of industry contacts.
The role would suit a reporter, staff writer or editorial assistant looking to make a step up to the next level. This position also offers potential for further advancement.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience of writing short- and long-form pieces for a B2B trade magazine. Experience of conducting interviews, both remotely and in-person is essential.
Key skills include accuracy in writing and fact-checking, organisational skills to keep on top of concurrent deadlines, and motivation to expand on article briefs and make each piece fulfil its maximum potential.
The successful candidate will also have IT skills, preferably with experience of InDesign.
Click 'APPLY NOW'.