ITP Live KSA, Brand Partnerships Director
ITP Live is ITP Media Group’s influencer marketing and talent agency representing a growing pool of regional and global social media influencers. ITP Live has swiftly grown to become the largest regional talent agency and has established itself as the authoritative voice for social media in the region with its expert leading social media and influencer marketing content portal ITP.Live
Overall responsibility includes leading the brand partnership team of ITP Live in achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets for the division across Talent, website and events. In addition, the role of a Brand Partnership Director will include managing and growing the commercial team’s performance and skills while retaining and expanding the client list. While leading by example you will be responsible for identifying and developing new project revenue streams and opportunities as well as leading from the front in business development of the division. The ideal candidate will be proactive and enthusiastic with a passion for creative selling and has an extensive network of clients in the GCC/KSA region.
- Managing an existing team of commercial managers and executives
- Training and motivating the team
- Introducing new businesses while retaining key clients
- To ensure monthly and quarterly sales targets are achieved
- Liaising closely with operations and production teams
- Being responsible for generating revenue from agencies and direct clients
- Using existing contacts to make an immediate impact
- Maximizing market share in the region
- Using current market information to analyze trends
- Developing and growing personal client base
- Setting business strategy for the KSA market with an objective of over-achieving
- Responding to RFPs and customize proposals to win new business in the region
- Educated to a degree-level, the ideal candidate should have experience in regional digital and media sales, a background in digital advertising and a natural grasp on the social media and its various platforms
- Experience in influencer marketing is highly desired
- The candidate needs to be ambitious, aggressive, proactive and a team player.
- Two key skills/attributes that will ensure his/her success are excellent communication and organization skills. OCD is highly welcome at ITP Live.
- The candidate also needs to have a proven track record at both selling to agencies (media and PR) and direct to clients.
- Arabic language skills would be a huge advantage.
- Please apply with a copy of your CV and a cover letter reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.