Financial News, Online Editor (London)
Financial News is seeking a dynamic online editor to drive traffic, manage its website, cover breaking news, and help reporters write the most compelling stories about the UK's finance sector.
Contact us if you are:
- A newshound who's fast, responsive and driven by breaking news in the finance sector
- A website traffic expert who understands how to draw readers in
- A writer of stunning headlines
- Passionate about telling stories through unique angles
- Committed to increasing reader engagement through newsletters, SEO and social media
- A digital enthusiast who loves to experiment with different formats
- A strong player/coach with a deft personal touch who leads reporters by example
- An enthusiastic team-player who thrives under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Keen to do more richly-reported journalism and innovative storytelling
The successful candidate will work with a team of reporters covering crucial stories in digital. The stories will run in Financial News but will also often feature in our sister publications, Barron's, MarketWatch, Mansion Global, Penta and Private Equity News.
The role involves covering breaking news, guiding writers through the reporting and drafting process and editing their copy. The role is for a player-coach, who also writes and reports his/her own stories
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities.
Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead.
More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.