ESG Communications, Account Manager
ESG Communications is a boutique public relations agency specialising in responsible investment and sustainability. We are growing and looking for a confident and experienced consultant to work with our global client list, write compelling content and liaise with the media.
This is a full-time contract, with a three-month probationary period within a small, dedicated team. We are based in vibrant East London, near the City, and have potential flexibility around working from home.
- You will be the face of ESG Communications with several clients, and managing client accounts. This includes leading media activity around the launch of a report or new piece of research, and providing general communications support from strategic advice to social media posts.
- You will project manage the production of client reports – from Impact Reports by investors to white papers and other documents.
- Great content is at the heart of what we do and you will be producing excellent content. This may be editing a detailed report, composing tweets or articles from scratch or editing the articles of others. You may sometimes need to produce great content to tight deadlines.
- You will be a vital member of the team. Offering support to other account managers and getting involved in important research or administrative tasks that help keep our agency ahead of the game.
- It’s important that you have some experience and knowledge of responsible investment, ESG and sustainability. You are familiar with organisations like the PRI and CDP.
- You are an experienced and confident writer, able to strip out the jargon and write engaging content.
- You will need a nose for news. You must have the ability to take a client’s report, research or new product and fashion it into a newsworthy press release. Knowledge of key media covering the worlds of investment and the environment is preferable.
- You are a confident project manager. Able to competently manage the production of a designed document or a media campaign.
- You will be a flexible member of a small team, helping out with other workloads and new business pitches as required.
- You’re passionate about the world of responsible investment and ESG.
- You are professional and polite with clients and have the experience and confidence to constructively challenge them when necessary. You have the ideas and commercial sense to help clients find new ways to communicate their messages and create successful campaigns.
- You have experience of social media and digital marketing, able to work with designers to deliver communication campaigns through social media and interested in exploring new digital tools.
- You’re unphased by tight deadlines.
- You are organised and independent – able to be left with project and run with it.
If you’re interested in the role please click 'APPLY NOW' to send a CV and short cover note explaining why by Thursday 21 January 2021.