Good Housekeeping, Senior Digital Writer
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Senior Digital Writer to start the next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Good Housekeeping and Country Living.
We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
For more than 95 years, Good Housekeeping is Britain’s biggest-selling lifestyle magazine, has delivered recipes and consumer tests, as well as home, health, beauty and fashion advice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Good Housekeeping’s Senior Digital Writer will be a proactive, self-starter who loves data and how it impacts GH’s content strategy.
Passionate about food, fashion and beauty, homes and women’s interests, they will help grow GH’s online presence in areas including traffic, ecommerce, video and social media.
This role sits within the digital team. You will source and write daily news stories and features as well as work with the social media editor to create content.
- Support the executive editor (digital) and the deputy digital editor across all areas of GH digital strategy including newsletters and ecommerce content.
- Work with the social media editor to create content for Good Housekeeping social media channels increasing engagement.
- Write news and features relevant to GH’s digital audience.
- Monitor analytics and trends, reporting back to the team.
- Work with the executive editor (digital) on an SEO strategy (focusing on key GH pillars including food, fashion and beauty and and homes)
- Be committed to creating diverse and inclusive content.
You will ideally have experience working on a consumer website with strong working knowledge of SEO. As the Senior Digital Writer, you will have the ability to generate and translate ideas and concepts into first class digital features.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Summer working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here. Click 'APPLY' now.