Dow Jones, Partners Coordinator (London)
About the Role
As a member of the Professional Information Business team, the role of the Partners Coordinator is to support the R&C Partners team in the management and onboarding of new partners and the support of Risk & Compliance products.
The Partners Coordinator will be working directly with the Partners team, Sales, Legal, Finance and Partners.
Duties include assisting with onboarding new partners, managing partner profiles in Salesforce and associated applications working with the team to keep partner profiles updated.
R&C Partnerships are responsible through channel and direct sales for over $45 million USD in revenue. Partners are a key route to market and the delivery mechanism for our content. Managing the partner portfolio smoothly is a vital part of the Risk & Compliance business.
The Partners Coordinator will fill a key role in one of Dow Jones most dynamic and growing businesses.
- Project coordination and management: - Coordinate project plans for partner lifecycle workflow, onboarding and partners site maintenance.
- Support with partner onboarding - Participate in initial discussions with the partners to understand their business needs and help with the onboarding process.
- Workflow Analysis:- Analysis, overview and reporting of overall partnerships status and associated data.
- Processes, Guidelines and Tools:- Work on continuous improvement and optimisation of processes, guidelines and tools around day to day maintenance of the partner portfolio.
- Custom feeds and platform products: - Manage requests for custom feeds and access to Risk & Compliance products for partners and customers.
- A strong understanding of Dow Jones' Risk & Compliance content
- An appreciation of Internet and intranet applications, emerging web technologies and industry trends.
- Experience and good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to ensure processes and requirements are clearly articulated to partners, customers
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Interest in problem solving and enthusiastic about demonstrating progress through results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to ensure processes and requirements are clearly articulated to partners, customers and internal resources.
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities.
Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead.
More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.