Editor-in-Chief, Condé Nast Traveller Middle East - Dubai
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 50.3 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Editor-in-Chief to lead Condé Nast Traveller Middle East.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Oversee all products including the brands website and social media platforms, a bimonthly magazine and a series of events throughout the year.
- Strategically lead the creation and production of all editorial and commercial content; across the magazine, digital & social platforms, content used at reader events and any other brand extensions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 years proven journalism experience.
- Knowledge of the Condé Nast Traveller reader and brand.
- Someone who is passionate, dynamic and tenacious and likes to work in a multicultural environment.
- An individual who has a passion for travel, is accountable and extremely organised with high attention to detail.
The role is based in Dubai Media City, Dubai and is office based, however travel on shoots and projects may be required.
Please click 'APPLY' and submit a copy of your CV, a cover letter and writing samples reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.