Digital Editor, GQ Middle East - Dubai
GQ Middle East is the region’s leading fashion and lifestyle magazine for men. Its DNA is simple: world-class photography, in-depth reporting and an uncompromisingly modern point of view.
The go-to brand for the discerning, affluent Arab man, GQ Middle East delivers high quality content across multiple platforms: in print, digital and on social media.
We are seeking a dynamic, talented and driven Digital Editor to manage and lead GQ Middle East’s website.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team on one of the world’s leading magazine brands, and a chance to create and build a fresh, engaging and innovative digital presence in the GCC and beyond.
- Seamlessly move between commercial and editorial projects with flair.
- Analyse data and show accountability is crucial to identifying what content should be created daily.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 year’s work experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience working across both online and social-media platforms and web for desktop and mobile.
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, and the ability to produce quality copy quickly.
- Possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Possess good understanding of media and the media market.
- Able to think outside traditional media parameters.
- SEO skills and capabilities, plus digital marketing experience are imperative for the role.
The role is based in Dubai Media City, Dubai and is office based, however travel on shoots and projects may be required.
Please click 'APPLY' and submit a copy of your CV, a cover letter and writing samples reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.