Editor-in-Chief, GQ Middle East - Dubai
GQ Middle East is the region’s leading fashion and lifestyle magazine for men. Its DNA is simple: world-class photography, in-depth reporting and an uncompromisingly modern point of view.
The go-to brand for the discerning, affluent Arab man, GQ Middle East delivers high quality content across multiple platforms: in print, digital and on social media.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Editor-in-Chief to lead GQ Middle East.
Job responsibilities will include:
- You will be the brand’s ambassador, advocate and spokesperson to both readers and the marketing and communications industry.
- Oversee all products including GQ Middle East’s bilingual website and social media platforms, a monthly magazine and a series of events including the iconic GQ Man of the Year.
- Strategically lead and direct the editorial team on the creation and production of all editorial content across the monthly magazine, digital & social platforms, content used at reader events and any other brand extensions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 years proven journalism experience.
- Accountable, socially smart and extremely organised with high attention to detail.
- Someone who is passionate, dynamic, proactive, and tenacious and likes to work in a multicultural environment.
- Takes initiative and loves to communicate.
- Arabic speaking would be an added advantage.
The role is based in Dubai Media City, Dubai and is office based, however travel on shoots and projects may be required.
Please click 'APPLY' and submit a copy of your CV, a cover letter and writing samples reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.