ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR | Automotive & Tech
This independent, fast paced south west London agency (although obviously flexi working is how the teams are working now) that has a reputation and passion for the automotive and sporting industry is looking for an Account Manager or Senior.
You would be involved from day one in developing award winning creative campaigns, driving coverage and being part of this diverse and energetic team.
For those looking to step up to the plate, your brand and campaign activation skills are what’s needed here and although this is primarily to work on auto business, specific sector experience is non-essential but naturally quite desirable.
Overall you should have the willingness and passion for lifestyle and brand communication and the ability work across pan-European accounts.
In return, you’ll get to be part of a buzzing team environment, where your skills and ideas would be valued and insisted upon and where you get to work on global brand names with decent budgets, news grabbing stories and a lot to talk about.
- Work across pan European business and brand activation (automotive and consumer technology sectors especially)
- Support junior team members and work closely with the team leads
- Develop strong content across multi-channels (b2c and b2b)
- Be able to work across issues and crisis management
- Support on new business development and pitching
- Run media relations campaigns
- Background in consumer and b2b PR, preferably with specific experience in automotive, consumer and b2b technology sectors
- Strong written skills and an ability to interpret often complex material
- Ability to produce creative content which is well targeted to a range of media
- Able to think and contribute creatively to turn an idea into an effective consumer and b2b campaign
- Strong brand-led PR skills and event/sponsorship management
- Some knowledge of issues and crisis management
- Tool-kit roll out experience
- Social and print media activation in addition to winning consumer PR skills
- Organising and running media events,
To apply for this position, please email your CV by clicking 'APPLY NOW' and quoting CF0573 or call 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295.