SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | B2B, Technology
Our client is a London based boutique, B2B tech PR business and they’re on the lookout for a curiously minded lover of all things tech to assist them in their phenomenal growth.
They are experts in their field of tech PR, brand strategy and marketing for B2B organisations and like to deliver at pace. A small but dynamic, ambitious outfit that works on some of the most cutting edge technology clients, offering end to end service that spans hard hitting media relations, excellent content with owned media expertise.
Based in West London but offering flexibility to suit today’s challenges, if you are an ambitious Account Director or already an Account Director and looking for that next step, we would like to hear from you.
- Responsible for all your divisional client programs, taking ownership, resolving issues and working collegiately.
- Produce smart, metric PR and marcomms plans linked to clients’ business objectives
- Offering full account direction while still be willing to roll your sleeves up
- Overall client servicing and planning and provide full media consultancy
- Demonstrate leadership in client relationships, innovation, management and professionalism
- Understand the complete PR discipline from print through to digital and social.
- Strategic development and organic growth of a B2B client portfolio
- Actively listen to and articulate client needs and communicate this to the teams
- Take managed risks; not afraid to try new things to create compelling campaigns
- Work on new business, develop new prospects, take an active role on pitches for consumer technology and lifestyle clients
- Coach, mentor and support junior team members
- A real passion and understanding for the B2B technology sector
- Have a detailed understanding of the B2B technology industry as well as relevant journalist, analyst and other media understanding and relationships
- A proven track record in running and leading B2B campaigns within an integrated consultancy and the ability to understand how social and digital campaigns work alongside
- Able to lead and motivate client teams, including developing and progressing their careers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in fronting the account team and giving strategic counsel to clients
- Experienced in handling new business
- Able to support and lead on new business proposals and pitches
- Demonstrate skills in managing client profitability; source additional revenue opportunities through existing clients and new opportunities