ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR | Consumer health
We are looking for a talented Associate Director with stellar consumer health and wellness experience who is well equipped to join a fully integrated, cross-agency team. Very much the right person for this position will be someone with a real ability to create campaigns that reflect and shape culture.
A major focus for this role will be to lead a blended team, working as an integrated cross channel group to deliver global consumer brand comms campaigns in the consumer health/wellness space and carve out a unique earned story within each activation.
Our client is a high profile, heavyweight, London based communications agency (Covid safe and currently remote working) and offers an inclusive and friendly environment where everyone is expected to evolve and grow their skills, setting new standards in a passionate and diverse industry. The role offers the opportunity to work on globally recognised clients and campaigns, delivering innovative, creative campaigns.
- Provide senior level strategic counsel and insight, bold ideas and creativity
- Produce strategic consumer health brand plans to meet clients requirements
- Be a trusted advisor to the client, introduce new services and create opportunities that result in revenue growth
- Working as part of a blended team for one of the major network clients
- Add value to the client relationships
- Creating channel-agnostic campaigns and identifying the role for PR within
- Creating socially driven campaigns
- Helping to develop engaging assets and content for global and local storytelling
- Help professionally develop other members of the team, act as a team coach, mentor and motivator to the team, creating a high-performance culture.
- Encourage and demonstrate collaborative working across a global network
- Effective communications specialist with a proven record in leading, managing and growing profitable portfolio of business
- Using data and insight to drive effective storytelling
- Ready to step up to or already working at Associate Director level
- Creative thinker
- Proven track record in leading high-level, high-impact, integrated consumer brands and consumer health communications campaigns, gained through experience of working with big brands
- Strong client handling and leadership skills; from design to delivery of campaigns/projects
- Proficient in preparing, negotiating and managing budgets and drafting detailed scopes
- A team player but able to defend and promote PR within an ambitious integrated, cross-agency environment
- Big-picture thinker with attention to detail, particularly under pressure
- Experience in global communications
If this sounds like something you’d be keen to hear more about, then please do get in touch by clicking 'APPLY NOW' or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting ref CF0580.