ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR | Issues & Public Affairs
As one of the largest practices in this global agency, Issues and Public Affairs is now looking for an ambitious and driven Associate Director to join in the New Year. Ideally you should have experience of working in reputation, issues driven with a public affairs background. You should be a driven, entrepreneurial person who thinks outside the box to create solutions from challenging clients and situations and who is experienced in working with Whitehall and Government relations.
The role will involve multiple work streams and a range of stakeholders to manage and provide counsel to clients and deliver results when the stakes are high. At the heart of its business model is handling issues in all their forms for clients, covering corporate reputation and issue management; crisis communications, public affairs (UK and international), international affairs (geo-politics and international organisations) and Organisational and business transformation
In return you will be part of the leadership team, take an active role in developing and winning new business and work with highly skilled and like-minded individuals who have earned a reputation for delivering award winning campaigns. This agency offers the chance to join highly creative, business savvy teams that can offer a full suite of communications tools and disciplines to a broad range of global clients. You also get great offices to work in, industry-leading benefits (specifically geared towards working remotely currently), lead on new business, run an international client base and have a well-resourced, collegiate working environment.
You will be a client relationship lead, working closely with the Directors of the division, and responsible for developing strategies and campaign activation, quality controlling all aspects of the client programme and relationships with the agency.
Clients come from a range of sectors from industrial and manufacturing, to sustainability, technology health and FS all with diverse challenges and opportunities. The agency prides itself on long-term, senior level, trusted relationships with an eclectic and global client base.
- A fully rounded PR operator with a background in corporate comms, Public Affairs and Issues
- Networking & New Business - New revenue streams are proactively identified through existing and new business opportunities
- Take a leading role in developing and winning new business, from the initial approach and research stage, through to development of strategic plans and creative proposals, and leading pitch team
- A thorough understanding of all elements of communications, marketing and the media,
- Capable of driving and growing existing business within the context and plans of the agency.
- Able to manage a client portfolio and meet profitability targets
- Develop strategies and activities for clients and oversee their execution, quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes and relationships with the agency.
- As a source of trusted strategic advice for clients you would have experience of providing strategic communications and counsel
- Serve as an ambassador of digital media and apply digital media tools and strategy to meet client objectives
- Client Relationship Management to ensure client retention and growth.
- Portfolio management and profitability
To apply for this exciting new challenge please click 'APPLY NOW' to send your CV quoting ref CF0579 or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295