Cogora, Clinical Editorial Assistant
Our Market-leading European clinical journals looking for an eagle-eyed science graduate to work as clinical editorial assistant.
We are looking for a bright clinical assistant to join our editorial team, working on creating and commissioning content for our two market-leading print and digital healthcare publications Hospital Pharmacy Europe and Hospital Healthcare Europe.
The successful candidate will have a science background and preferably some qualification in journalism or science communication. They will have excellent organisational skills, an ability to work collaboratively in a small team and have a high level of attention to detail.
Reporting to the content director for the two publications, they will be responsible for commissioning clinical articles for an audience of hospital pharmacists and European consultants across a range of therapy areas.
They will also be tasked with writing short clinical news articles, producing email bulletins and working on the brands’ social media to improve their digital presence.
They will work within a wider team of health journalists who are writing for six other publications for healthcare professionals working within primary care, as well as working within the wider company to share their expertise and learn new skills.
- Working alongside the content director to deliver compelling copy online and in print for Hospital Pharmacy Europe and Hospital Healthcare Europe
- Commissioning a range of clinical articles for online and print
- Building an awareness of the industry to generate high-quality, relevant content and contact building in the pharmacy sector
- Working within tight deadlines
- Working with the content director and group editor to shape the content and direction of the magazines and coming up with ideas to improve engagement
- Assisting with social media and putting together email bulletins for the publications.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to send your CV and covering letter. The deadline for application is Sunday, 21 February 2021. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.