HELLO!, Talent Editor
HELLO! IS HIRING!
We are looking for a Talent Editor to join the HELLO! brand and work across platforms assisting the Editor in Chief, Publisher and Head of Digital.
The role requires a number of years’ experience working with top celebrity talent generating global exclusives and a hunger to do this for HELLO!. In this role you will also book talent for HELLO! events, campaigns, video shoots, shows and podcasts.
You will also be required to develop new talent commercial franchises for the commercial sales team across all platforms. And develop and implement a PR strategy for our events, talent and major exclusives. Perhaps you are from a Digital, PR or TV background looking for the next move to expand your experience.
REPORTING TO: Editor-in-Chief, Rosie Nixon
- To work closely with the EIC, Publisher and Head of Digital to ensure HELLO! is producing global exclusives and featuring the best premium talent to perform across platforms and commercially. Ensure the content is in line with the HELLO! philosophy of positive reporting, appeals to a wide global audience and maintains a high standard of accuracy and relevance.
- To constantly be working on and securing big and exciting World Exclusives that will be talked about for years to come. From weddings to at-homes, to personal revelations, interviews with A-list stars and creative photoshoots to run across all HELLO! globally
- To procure talent for digital covers along with the digital team
- To improve the understanding of the HELLO! brand with US publicists and film and TV PRs. Win places on international film and TV junkets.
- Along with the EIC set up and manage a HELLO! Talent Hub of experts in their field to pitch to TV producers and better use in-house.
- Book talent for HELLO! events, video shoots, shows and podcasts
- Work closely with the Publisher and Creative Content Director to develop and elevate the talent pool for events and partnership projects.
- With the Creative Content Director develop new talent commercial franchises for the commercial sales team across all platforms
- Develop a PR strategy for our events, talent and major exclusives. Generate press releases for the wider media and send to contacts.
- To ensure HELLO! has a second-to-none trust and a positive relationship with key industry players – agents, managers, prs and the stars themselves.
- Be bursting with creative ideas for the brand
- To ensure HELLO! maintains its core values and industry respect
Notes & Application Process
We are happy to consider 3 or 4 days per week for this exciting role. Salary dependent on experience.
This role will be remote working. However, you will be expected to work from the London office when it is safe to do so – in line with government guidelines.
Applicants should click 'APPLY NOW' to send their CV detailing relevant experience, plus a covering letter highlighting your most sparkling world exclusives and two ideas on how HELLO! could broaden its talent content in the digital sphere by Friday 5 February 2021.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those who are being most actively considered for a position.
HELLO! is committed to inclusion across all areas of diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.