Netmums, Video Editor
Temporary contract (ASAP to mid-April)
Do you love creating engaging videos? Do you live to grow your video views?
Then we’d like to hear from you!
Netmums needs a hard working Video Editor to cover 12 weeks’ of maternity leave, identifying and creating the best video stories in the world of parenting. You’ll be expected to have good journalistic instincts and to work fast and accurately.
Reporting to Netmums’ Editorial Director this role will see you manage the video output of this fast-paced, large-scale digital publisher: your videos will have a combined audience of over 6.5m followers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing/curating and creating daily/weekly video content in line with Netmums’ tone and video strategy
- Managing and growing audiences across all video verticals - core focus is on site as well as FB, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest
- Working with our Paris-based HQ on international video briefs
- Generating ideas and writing briefs/treatment for commercial video campaigns
- Able to edit with ease on either Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier
- Able to create graphics on Photoshop and basic animation in editing software
- Must have own computer with pre-loaded software
- Calm, unflappable nature with ability to think on your feet
- Parenting experience non-essential
What’s in it for you:
- This is a full-time, contractor position
- 25 days’ holiday pro-rata plus an extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- The opportunity to grow in your role - we believe in nurturing talent!
Click 'APPLY NOW'.