SevenC3, Social Content Editor
SevenC3 is part of the C3 family, Europe’s largest content marketing network. We believe in creating content that matters.
Here in London we have a varied client list that we’re really proud of from Sainsbury’s Magazine to The Perfume Shop. We’re a friendly bunch and take a holistic approach blending wellbeing and mental health, personal aims and business targets to get the best performance from everyone.
The role - Social Content Editor, Salary up to 30k
Working in the food and lifestyle pod across sainsburysmagazine.co.uk and its social media channels, this is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next step in the digital content world.
Reporting to the Digital Editor, this role is ideally suited to someone with a few years’ experience creating content and promoting content online and across multiple social media channels – mainly Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
There will be additional opportunities to work creatively on other food and lifestyle accounts including WW (formerly Weight Watchers).
We’ll keep you busy with…
- Uploading and editing recipes and food content to the SM.co.uk CMS, ensuring titles and descriptions are written in line with SEO requirements.
- Creating branded images, gifs and videos using InDesign and Photoshop for use on all social channels.
- Writing enticing social media copy specific to each platform, scheduling content and replying to reader comments/providing customer service.
- Boosting posts across Instagram and Pinterest with paid support to maximise followers, drive channel engagement and generate traffic back to SM.co.uk.
- Generating ideas for new recipe collections and channels; social-listening research around food trends and finding new opportunities for the site and our social channels.
- Creating engaging assets for promoting the printed issue, special projects and brand extensions (events, partnerships etc) online.
- Assisting the digital editor with creating, editing and reporting on content across the main site and social channels.
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when..
- There is traffic from and engagement on your social media posts
- Social channels grow and we find new audiences for the brand online
- Traffic to SM.co.uk grows and the site continues to thrive
More than this it’s about how you go about your days at SevenC3. We love it when people are:
- Passionate about their jobs and making them a success.
- A reliable, friendly colleague and inspiring member of the team.
- Creative and open minded to come up with the best solution or new initiative.
- Positive always, with the ability to rise above any setbacks.
- Confident to admit when something isn’t working, come up with ideas, make changes for the better.
- Keen to develop themselves, share what you learn and use new knowledge to make things better.
- Self-aware, decent and considerate, able to diffuse situations and can work well with different characters under pressure.
- Eager to take part in building a great culture, whether that’s helping to plan our Summer party or volunteering to become a mentor. It all makes a difference.
We’d love you to have experience of:
- Running paid-for promotional posts across Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- Creating posts across all social channels for a lifestyle brand
- Uploading content to a CMS
- Reporting on traffic and engagement on Google Analytics and social media platform analytics
- Using Photoshop and Indesgin to create branded images and gifs
- Editorial work within a consumer lifestyle environment
Hours and Location
Our office is in Farringdon but we’re all working very successfully from home at the moment and are happy for people to blend home/office working post Covid. However, you must be able to commute to the London office easily post Covid restrictions
Our core hours are 9.30-5.30 Monday- Friday. This role is advertised as a full time role but please talk to us about part time hours if this is your preference
In return you get …
- 25 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Flexibility, we’re very open to a variation in working patterns. Providing it works for the business and works for you we’re happy.
- Occupational Pension- currently 4% matched pension contributions
- Vitality Healthcare- single cover
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance and Income Protection scheme
- Regular access to a wealth of wellbeing initiatives from mindfulness and CBT practitioners to yoga classes
- Awesome summer and Christmas parties plus a calendar of treats/food/drink and team social events to keep you cheery throughout the year, even during Covid
Click 'APPLY NOW'.
SevenC3 is an equal opportunities employer to all employees and applicants. Diversity isn’t enough, we believe in the power of unity; we believe in fairness and we value the kinetic energy that being truly inclusive has on the culture of a business. If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process please do let us know.