Global Fund Media, Junior Sub-Editor
1 day left
- Full Time
Global Fund Media Ltd. is looking for a talented junior sub-editor, ideally with experience of financial journalism, to join the team.
This represents a unique opportunity to join a growing and exciting digital publishing business and work across six established titles covering the institutional asset management sector.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong interest in, and a flair for, the preparation and production of news and editorial content – and its presentation via multiple channels spanning websites, email and social media.
They will need to be a self-starter, with strong organisational, creative and communication skills, the ability to think laterally, to present themselves in a professional, engaging manner, and to bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the table.
Essential for the role are:
- Excellent command of English
- Writing/editing experience
- First-class grasp of grammar
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An eye for spotting typos
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to grasp new concepts quickly
This is an exciting role with excellent opportunities for quick progression.
- Two years’ experience
- A minimum 2:1 degree in English, journalism, marketing or communications, Economics, History from a top 20 ranked university
- Previous media experience covering the asset management and finance industry, with a broad understanding of financial, economic and investment concepts
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable flair for the presentation of well-crafted and visually appealing editorial content
- Exceptional organisational ability – the candidate must be capable of working independently and unwavering in their commitment to hit regular deadlines
- Confidence and maturity in terms of interaction with colleagues and industry professionals
- A good sense of humor
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of an exciting new chapter of growth at a well-established digital publishing company covering the dynamic asset management industry
- A work environment that is entrepreneurial and collegiate – and with a ‘fintech start-up’ feel
- 22 days’ annual leave
- Career progression linked directly to the candidate’s success
Click 'APPLY NOW'.