Harper's Bazaar, Junior Fashion Editor - 3 Days P/W | 3 Month FTC
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Junior Fashion Editor to start the next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living.
We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
Harper’s Bazaar is one of the world’s most respected and successful magazine brands, delivering an intelligent, informed and visually compelling take on fashion. The British edition of Town & Country draws on the rich legacy of a publication that dates back to 1846.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Junior Fashion Editor you are responsible for researching, creating and styling front of book shoots, as well as sittings and still life.
You will work closely with PRs and brands to keep up to date on trends and launches, call in samples and images, attend press days and events, and help the brand maintain key advertiser and client relationships.
- To help oversee the front of book fashion, accessories, jewellery and merchandise pages for both Harper’s Bazaar and Town & Country.
- Working with the Fashion Director to come up with visual concepts, ideas and mood boards, working with the Executive Fashion Editor to ensure key advertisers are represented, as well as styling shoots, handling call ins and credits.
- Supporting other departments when required, including styling commercial work and hosting events.
You will have experience of styling both still life pages and fashion shoots, including fine jewellery and watches. As a key member of the team you will be a team player, establish strong working relationships with PRs and shoot teams and act as an ambassador for the brands at events, dinners and shows.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Summer working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here. Click 'APPLY' now.