Touchline, Freelance Sustainability Editor
Touchline is an international communications agency specialising in sport and sustainability content, and we are looking for some fantastic, creative talent to join our team, on a freelance basis.
A committed advocate of climate-positive communications, we are a carbon neutral company and a signatory to the UNFCCC Climate Neutral Now pledge. We are the team behind The Sustainability Report – the leading source of intelligence on sport sustainability – and work on sustainability projects with world-leading sports organisations, as well as international telecommunications companies and energy providers.
Working on an ad hoc basis, the freelance role will cover a wide range of print and digital content in multiple formats – from writing and reports to webinars, animations and video scripts.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the specific project, but key tasks will include proofreading, writing to a specific brief, editing copy to accommodate client feedback, project management and photo research.
All work can currently be done remotely.
Any interested candidates must have a strong passion for sustainability and experience of working in the industry.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have excellent sub-editing and writing skills
- Have experience of project management and working with a design team
- Have strong InDesign skills
- Have a natural flair for language, excellent grasp of grammar and keen eye for detail
- Be available to work on projects, some that may take several months, on an ongoing basis
- Be skilled and confident in working to tight deadlines
- Be comfortable communicating with clients and working in a team
All candidates must submit a cover message or letter.
Click APPLY NOW
We will follow up with all shortlisted candidates. No phone calls please.