Touchline, Freelance Sports Editor
Touchline is an international communications agency specialising in sport and sustainability content, and we are looking for some fantastic, creative talent to join our team, on a freelance basis.
We work with many of the world’s leading sporting organisations, across a wide range of sports, from football and fencing to skiing and sport climbing, creating engaging, dynamic content in multiple formats and multiple languages.
It goes without saying that any interested candidates must have a strong passion for sport and experience of working in the industry.
Working on an ad hoc basis, the freelance role will cover both print and digital content, including magazines, reports, animations and campaigns. Responsibilities will vary depending on the specific project, but key tasks will include interviews, writing to a specific brief, editing copy to accommodate client feedback, project management and photo research.
All work can currently be done remotely.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent sub-editing and writing skills
- Have experience of project management and working with a design team
- Have strong InDesign skills
- Have a natural flair for language, excellent grasp of grammar and keen eye for detail
- Be available to work on projects, some that may take several months, on an ongoing basis
- Be skilled and confident in working to tight deadlines
- Be comfortable communicating with clients and working in a team
All candidates must submit a cover message or letter.
Click APPLY NOW
We will follow up with all shortlisted candidates. No phone calls please.