- Full Time
Are you looking to join a well-established B2B publisher in Manchester? Do you have some experience writing business news? This Reporter role would suit a B2B journalist who takes pride in their work and keen to be part of a small but highly productive team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write daily news and exclusive content to deadline
- Conduct interviews and develop industry contacts
- Attend industry events and network with industry community
- Promote content through social media
What you’ll have:
- Some news reporting experience, ideally within B2B
- Excellent news instinct and adaptable writing skills
- Strong time-management, communication and networking ability
- Understanding of business journalism, with an interest in multimedia storytelling
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.