Newsweek, Deputy SEO Editor
7 days left
- Full Time
Newsweek is seeking a Deputy SEO editor to join our London team. We’re looking for an experienced editor who can monitor top SEO keywords and trending data, can write, assign and edit quickly and cleanly in a fast-paced environment and can help plan coverage for upcoming events effectively.
You are responsible for ensuring high-quality coverage that is accurate, fair, and conforms to accepted standards of journalism.
This is a full-time position based in our offices in Canary Wharf, London. All staff are temporarily working from home due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Write, assign and edit stories based on trending search terms and relevant keywords
- Offer advice to editors and journalists on optimising stories for search
- Follow AP Style
- Forward planning for known news events
- Candidates should have significant editorial experience in a similar SEO editor position
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area
- Detailed knowledge and experience with SEO and online journalism
- Familiar with SEO tools e.g. Google Trends
- Flexible with hours