Account Manager Food & Drink Team
Richmond & Towers are the UK’s first 100% employee-owned PR and digital communications agency.
We are looking for someone with a strong track record and experience working across consumer and/or B2B PR, ideally with a focus on the food and drink sector. You’ll be a capable AM or a JAM looking to take the next step in your career.
You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced environment managing the day-to-day running of client accounts and multiple projects simultaneously, plus managing junior colleagues to deliver outstanding results.
Specific skills required:
- You’ll be a skilled copywriter, who can craft creative, compelling copy for a range of different mediums, audiences and disciplines.
- Your knowledge and understanding of UK consumer media will be second-to-none. You will have solid experience developing creative concepts and pitch angles which resonate strongly with the media to deliver excellent coverage for your clients.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically. You’ll have experience showcasing this thinking through the development of client proposals.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage your own time – and others’ time – effectively and drive activity forward with purpose and precision.
- The ability to build robust client relationships – this will come naturally to you, as will the ability to provide considered, honest counsel day-t0-day.
- A genuine interest in food and drink. You should be aware of the latest trends in this sector, plus have an in-depth understanding of UK media and influencers in this space.
- People management and the ability to work successfully as part of a close-knit team. You should be happy to be hands-on and lead by example to motivate other team members, plus willing to invest time in supporting others’ development.
- Good understanding of account finance and experience generating client budgets.
Other desirable skills:
- Social media experience (e.g. community management, content creation, asset development, understanding of paid social) would be a distinct advantage.
- Inquisitive and keen to learn, you are willing and eager to get under the skin of your clients’ businesses and will take an interest in their commercial objectives.