Newsweek, SEO Reporter
Newsweek is looking for SEO reporters to join our London team. They will understand the needs of a fast-paced digital newsroom: Staying on top of the evolving news agenda; hitting the phone for comments; and writing clean, accurate copy to short deadlines.
This is a full-time position based in our Canary Wharf office in London. All staff are temporarily working from home due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Writing several news stories a day
- Researching content, fact and source checking
- Internal link-building and other SEO tasks
- Working with editors to ensure your work meets house style
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard
Experience in a reporting role for a reputable organization Excellent knowledge of a broad range of news topics, including U.S. politics The ability to meet tight deadlines Flexible with hours and weekend working
- Knowledge and experience of a particular beat, e.g. U.S politics, pop culture, lifestyle, technology, social media trends