Newsweek, Sub Editor
Newsweek is seeking a Sub Editor to join our London team.
We’re looking for an experienced newsroom editor who can edit quickly and cleanly in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for editing high-quality content that is accurate, fair, and conforms to accepted standards of journalism.
- Editing multiple stories a day across various beats and topics
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Follow AP Style
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard
- Candidates should have significant experience in an editing role
- Strong news judgement across a range of subjects
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- Flexible with hours